Organising staff relocations to a range of destinations can be a time-consuming and complicated process. Relocation management services can help to simplify your staff mobilisations, by providing you with your own team to administer much of the work for you.
There are many benefits to outsourcing in this way, including:
- Rather than having to pay for staff salaries, office space and training in order for you to have your own global mobility team, you simply pay the qualified staff at your relocation management company to take over the administration of each staff move.
- You remain completely in control of your staff moves, but you will be spared much of the more mundane administration.
- Other crucial services, such as furniture removals, visas and cultural training can be negotiated on your behalf and integrated fully into the relocation process.
- You should only need to deal with one contact at the relocation management company, who will liaise with all the service providers on your behalf, meaning there are no issues with miscommunication or conflicting time zones.
- Your company will achieve the best value for money with the minimum stress, inconvenience and disruption for yourself and your assignees.
The Relocation Consultancy recognise the need for global relocation solutions in today’s increasingly international marketplace. As such, we have established relationships with destination service providers worldwide, to ensure that assignees receive consistently high quality services at a wide range of destinations. As an independent company, we have been able to carefully select our partners on the basis of their service quality, company ethos and experience with assignees. Our international relocation management division, Relolink, has been created specifically to meet the requirements of assignees moving from the UK to destinations worldwide, via a network of business alliances. Full details can be found at the Relolink website.
The Relocation Consultancy are experts in destination services and provide a range of options to support assignees. For a FREE consultation on the services that may be suitable for your company, call +44 (0)118 947 0029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you can find out more about our services at http://www.therelocationconsultancy.com/relocation-services.